Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,








I am sorry if I couldn't fill you in all the details of our trip to London...I Guess I will be able to Now....Here Goes....

It all started when Dad announced that we will be Going to London for our Vacation!At First I thought Blah Blah it's only a dream but then I realised it was real!OMG...I cant tell you how excited I was !!

~~~~~~
Here I am sitting in the airplane. The air around me smells mouldy and the people are busy finding their Correct Seats. AN Old Lady hurries past me and hits my arm with her suit case.At first I feel like yelling out at her but then I realise she's Blind!
It's almost 10 o clock.I really wanna get out of this place!I pour over the movies Menu
They have some movies like 17 AGAIN!Harry Potter etc!I put my headset on and switch on the TV.In a wink I fall asleep...I dream That I am at Madame Tussuad's and I am clicking pictures with Celebrities whoa..nice dream!
One of the celebrities I am posing with starts to yell and shakes me off.I open my eyes and to my astonishment I realize that it is the Air Hostess's arm I am Catching..Is this A Nightmare...Dont Ask!....I am Not pretty Sure!
Any way the food tastes Pretty good And I greedily Gooble it up!

~~~

In 5 seconds or less the airplane is about to Land.I am already Bubbling with energy and excitement!!!I cant wait to...............
Whoops....the wheels hit the tarmac and the airplane comes to a halt...I tell myself"
Good Morning London..Here I come!


~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment